SSB DOs & DON’Ts
SSB DOs & DON’Ts –From my interaction with SSB aspirants I feel sad to realize the wastage of effort & misdirected energies! I have prepared some SSB DOs & DON’Ts which I suggest that SSB aspirants should paste on their walls to remind them as to what they should do & what they should not. Adherence to these simple tips will go a long way in helping to crack the SSB.
- Improve English oral & written communication skills.
- Improve knowledge of field of work & main subjects studied in the last 2-3 years.
- Improve General Knowledge.
- Improve physical fitness.
- Be natural, frank & open.
- Be friendly, respect your colleagues & respect authority.
- In all GDs speak less, but sensible stuff; allow others to speak & listen to them respectfully, even if their points appear to be senseless, or stupid.
- Cooperate with colleagues in all tests & be helpful.
- Remain optimistic & do your best till the last in all the tests.
- Have faith in the selection system.
- Try to know the 15 OLQs & 4 Factors.
- Go with pre-prepared story in PPDT.
- Try to out shout others in PPDT discussion.
- Try to learn how assessors do their job & how the assessment system works.
- Try to create stupid positivity artificially.
- Manipulate behavior to outsmart the assessors.
- In Interview, guess answers if you do not know something. Just state that you do not know.
- Try to get selected at the expense of others.
- Give up till the end in all tests.
Colonel M.M Nehru
Colonel M.M Nehru Is Consultant in Personality Development Coach .Nehru Sir Provide Online Guidance to SSB Aspirants by online .Nehru Sir also Write top Articles here for motivating students and increasing their g.k level.If U want to more about Colonel Nehru Click Here