SSB DOs & DON’Ts
SSB DOs & DON’Ts –From my interaction with SSB aspirants I feel sad to realize the wastage of effort & misdirected energies! I have prepared some SSB DOs & DON’Ts which I suggest that SSB aspirants should paste on their walls to remind them as to what they should do & what they should not. Adherence to these simple tips will go a long way in helping to crack the SSB.
- Improve English oral & written communication skills.
- Improve knowledge of field of work & main subjects studied in the last 2-3 years.
- Improve General Knowledge.
- Improve physical fitness.
- Be natural, frank & open.
- Be friendly, respect your colleagues & respect authority.
- In all GDs speak less, but sensible stuff; allow others to speak & listen to them respectfully, even if their points appear to be senseless, or stupid.
- Cooperate with colleagues in all tests & be helpful.
- Remain optimistic & do your best till the last in all the tests.
- Have faith in the selection system.
- Try to know the 15 OLQs & 4 Factors.
- Go with pre-prepared story in PPDT.
- Try to out shout others in PPDT discussion.
- Try to learn how assessors do their job & how the assessment system works.
- Try to create stupid positivity artificially.
- Manipulate behavior to outsmart the assessors.
- In Interview, guess answers if you do not know something. Just state that you do not know.
- Try to get selected at the expense of others.
- Give up till the end in all tests.