I keep asking all my students to develop their long term and short term goals and have a weekly plan and daily routine to attain them. Some of you may be wondering as to whether I also have some such goals, or I just preach and do not follow my own teachings. The answer is that I do have goals and evolve plans to attain them. Results are not in our hands but the effort definitely is and making that effort keeps us energised and definitely increases our chances of achieving our goals. I have shared my goals in this blog. At my age (above 55) I feel that I have scope for all round growth and so should you!
- By Dec 2016 at least 10 candidates, who had major personality shortcomings should be guided to clear SSB.
- Improve my knowledge about Economics and Constitution and remain updated with major current events.
By 31 Aug 2016 achieve the following:
- Not pick up any major injury.
- Military press: 60 kg.
- Bench press: 110 kg.
- Chin ups: 6 with 30 kg weight tied to my back.
- Leg press: 350 kg.
- 20X 50 m sprints with 30 sec interval; each sprint below 7 sec.
By Feb 2015 win 2 singles titles in my age group in which most top rated Indian players are participating.