Guest Post By Freejobaware.com
How To Download Indian Air Force AFCAT Admit Card 2015 —- Hello there all freejobaware readers and users those who are die heart fan of Indian Air Force, today Indian Air force open their link of Download admit card option for all aspirants.So those candidates who had filled form Indian Air Force AFCAT they can download thier admit card from www.indianairforce.nic.in admit card 2015 .AFCAT exam is taken by Indian Air force for recruiting Commissioned Officers in different branches. download afcat admit card
Steps To Download www.indianairforce.nic.in admit card 2015
1. Visit www.careerairforce.nic.in for www.indianairforce.nic.in admit card 2015
2. Click on candidate login at the right bottom of the screen.
3. Enter your registered email as your user id and password.
4. In case you do not remember the password, open your registered email inbox and type “AFCAT Cell” in search box, you will find
an email from AFCAT cell with your username and password.
5. Once logged in, click on “Generate Admit Card” link on the left side of your screen.
6. Download the admit card and take two printouts.
7. Put your signature, photograph and thumb impression as required.
Admit Card Instructions
- Take a colour print of Admit Card and bring it to the exam hall as well as to Air Force Selection Board (Short listed Candidates Only)
- Paste a Self Attested Photograph similar to the one submitted in the Online Application form in the space given in the Admit Card. While attesting the photograph, care should be taken to avoid signing on the face of the candidate in the photograph.
- Admit card along with a valid photo identity (ID of College, Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voters ID Card) must be shown to the officer supervising the examination. A candidate without a valid Admit Card will be debarred from taking the examination.
- Original Admit Card duly signed by SIO/ IO of exam Centre is to be preserved carefully for presentation at the time of testing at Air Force Selection Board.
- Candidates will report to the Examination Centre at the reporting time.
- Violation of any instructions and adoption of any unfair means in the examination shall render a candidate liable for cancellation of his/her script and forfeit his/her claims for admission. Decisions of the SIO of the Examination Centre shall be final and binding.
- Use of Calculators, Log Tables, PDA and Mobile Phones are NOT permitted.
- Candidates are to make their own arrangements for conveyance. No TA/DA or any kind of allowance will be paid for appearing in the test.
- Candidates are requested to bring their own blue/black ball point pen and clipboard.
- Request for change of exam center will not be entertained.
- Issue of this Card does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which will be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of selection.
AFCAT Admit Card–AFCAT 2 2015 Details
|Date of Examination: 13/09/2015|
|Time of Reporting: 0730 HRS|
|Time of Examination: 0900 HRS|
Those students who wants to download their admit card Click Below