Comparison of NFA with SSB Coaching Academies
- 15-day capsule – ineffective
- Only acquaintance with SSB
- No personal attention
- Misguidance about SSB
- Teach: Short-cuts & manipulation
- Stay at academies difficult & costly
- Impact : Few days
- English: Improvement not feasible
- Fitness: no improvement possible
Guidance at NFA
- 3 months/1 year-effective
- Comprehensive Personality Development
- Guidance tailor made for each student
- No misguidance
- No short-cuts/manipulation taught
- Stay at home-easy & cheaper
- Impact: life-long
- English: improved by oral/written practice
- Fitness: great improvement; weight loss up to 30 kg
SSB Coaching Academies’ Teachings vs Real Needs
- Teach definitions of OLQs. Need: be a competent student or worker.
- Teach how to project a good image. Need: make yourself genuinely competent.
- Mugging up stories & practicing SRT. Need: decent common sense-learnt from practical experiences.
- Preparing answers to questions in the interview. Need: Decent language & knowledge; just listen to questions & answer honestly & confidently; be comfortable with what you know as well as what you don’t know.
- Anticipate/find out as to what may be asked & find good answers for the questions; Need: be competent at whatever you are doing and answer from your perspective.
- Forcibly developing hobbies & then enhancing knowledge about them. It is not needed at all. Doing so displays diffidence.
- Identifying & trying to rectify mistakes after failed SSB attempts. Need: holistic Personality Development.
Remember: Don’t try to impress; make yourself impressive.