On Whose Side Are You?
Numerous visitors of my page express views that I am unduly critical of the government & laughably suggest that I should sometimes also praise Modi, just like the paid propaganda media.
Understand my Perspective
We the people of India are the masters of the country in a democracy. Most of us do not realize this fact. We periodically vote governments to run the administration on our behalf. The PM is not a king but a chosen servant of the people. Now equate running of the Indian government with giving of a contract to manage a wedding by the great Indian family. As a family nominee to ensure quality you would like to check whether the quality of food, decoration, service, etc. is good. To do so you would critically examine things. A Quality Control Nominee (QCN) (equitable with the media in the country) would point out the following:
- Be a critic of the expenses.
- Be a critic of the quality of service.
Would you expect the QCN (equitable with the media) to do the following?
- Praise as to what lovely flowers the contractor has bought?
- Praise the excellence of the potatoes bought?
- Praise how great was the vegetable cutting?
- Praise that the soup was served in time?
Assume the QCN does the above stupidities (because he is paid by the contractor) and convinces you again to give contract to the same contractor for the marriage of the second daughter too and then continues to praise the contractor (who provides even worse service, because he is focused primarily on self-promotion & bribing or scaring the quality control nominee & also because he has succeeded in fooling the majority of the family) even further and start a fight with anyone who points out the genuine flaws in the management to improve the quality of service through his numerous paid agents. This is what the paid media is doing today in India along with Modi’s IT Cell & troll army. In the current scenario I am equitable with a concerned family man who is getting a family girl married. I want things to go well for the large family and not be fooled by the contractor. I have understood that the loyalty of the QCN has been bought. What is laughable is that my own family members (equitable with the visitors to my page) criticize me for demanding that the contractor does a good job & not fool us. My question to you critics is:
- Are you on the side of the family in whose house the wedding is taking place or the contractor?
- If you have been bought by the contractor then it is fine with me because you have benefited at the expense of the family and are disloyal to the family. Indians are often like that (the present media is disloyal to the Indian family & so also guys like Asthana, Gogoi & so on). If you criticize me without having been paid then are you being loyal to the great Indian family or are being fooled by the contractor? Please think!
- Our contractor called a similar bigger contractor for mutual promotion and spent over Rs 200 crore of our money on their mutual self-promotion in Feb 20. In Mar 20 lacks of poor “baratis and gharatis” were taking up to 400 km of march to their villages from cities with no assurance of food, water or even confidence that they will survive this journey. Some small agents of our contractor were even labeling them as culprits. You find this fair? On whose side are you?
- Once upon a time in our neighbourhood called Pakistan a criminal contractor forcibly assumed the contract to run the country. This guy, Zia-ul-Haq, gave a potent dose of religion and politics to Pakistan. Pakistan has as yet not recovered from this dose. We are taking this religion-nationalism poison at a faster pace than Pakistan & may soon reach a similar situation. We still have time but only a little time. Please think on whose side are you?