CONCEPT OF MY GUIDANCE
- Concept. Focus is on improvement of core personality with the assumption that improvement in behaviour/ performance will automatically follow. Chances of clearing competitive exam/job promotion/ SSB will improve.
- No Short cuts. Effective personality development is a long term proposition, without any shortcuts.
- Proactive Role of Individual. Role of the individual is much more important for personality development than that of the guide.
ADVANTAGES OF MY GUIDANCE PROGRAM
- Convenient: Guidance is available via a Skype/ phone call.
- No time wastage. No travel time; no staying at an academy; no group activities.
- Enhanced Personal Effectiveness. Focus is on candidate proactively improving his/her personality.
- Personalised Guidance. Guidance will be customised to the unique needs of each individual.
Focus on Improvement of Weak Areas of Personality
- First Action-Form Filling. Once a candidate contacts me I will ask him/her to fill up a form & send it online to my email id.
- Second Action(1-3 days) Assessment & Identification of Areas of Improvement. Face to face meeting or Skype/telephonic discussion with me for 60 min or so. In this discussion I assess the candidate. I make a note of the areas of personality which need to be improved considering the objectives to be achieved. Then considering the time available to the individual & his unique requirements I discuss plan of action to improve the weak areas/build up ability to succeed in chosen objectives in a realistic time frame.
- Subsequent Action- Feedback & Guidance. We fix up regular feedback & guidance mechanism to monitor progress (as per the convenience of the candidate). Candidate will be assigned guidelines for development orally, as well as in writing through an email. The frequency of interaction is tailor made to the unique needs of each individual. It may be thrice a week, twice a week or once a week.
- No Fixed Plan. Since each individual’s requirements are unique guidance plan is prepared to cater to them. It may involve the following:
- Assigning & checking written work to improve expression.
- Organising daily routine better.
- Ensuring minimal time wastage in life.
- Setting goals & achieving them.
- Improving health & fitness through an effective exercise & diet plan.
- Improving relations.Enhancing all round effectiveness.
- Discussing academic, general awareness and social issues to gain better clarity for enhanced effectiveness in interviews, GDs, lectures and presentations.
- No Batches. My guidance is one-on- one; there is no batch system.
- Informal Groups. Some of my students do create informal groups to practice spoken English, lectures and GDs.
Most of my students remain in contact with me post attainment of their objective as new objectives get created and the focus in life changes from preparation to performance or vice-versa. With changes in nature of work/life balancing our work/personal life, health & fitness always remain a challenge in which my guidance remains relevant.
Development of the nature of independence in individuals is always my endeavour. To that extent I do not generally renew/extend guidance program for most students because that may hamper their personal growth & development of self-belief and self-reliance.