Delhi Violence: Answer Questions & You will Realise Truth
About Delhi violence a lot of confusion is being created. If you answer the below given questions you will get answers yourself.
- What is the reason to consider the protests against CAA & NRC anti-national?
- Who was Anurag Thakur calling anti-national?
- Does Modi personify the spirit of India?
- Is opposing Modi’s divisive policies anti-India?
- Are identities of Indians only either Hindu-Muslim or something more?
- Do riots happen spontaneously or are they created by politicians?
- Who stands to benefit from this religious, divisive politics?
- Should the BJP politicians inciting violence had not been arrested?
- It is popularly believed that if Police has the will then violence can be stopped within 24 hours. Why this was not done?
- Why was Army not called in to control the situation within 48 hours or more Police called?
- Why Tahir and Ankit are focus of attention & other names are not being talked by the media?
- Who mobilized the mobs who came from outside to carry out the attacks?
- Why numerous Masjids were destroyed but not a single temple in the violence?
- If JNU criminals had been arrested will the Delhi attackers attacked with impunity?
- Why these criminals destroyed schools?
- Why Police did not respond to distress calls?
- Is there a similarity between 2002 Gujarat violence in which Hindus were given a free hand supported by Police & the Delhi violence?