Imagining India without Modi!
Minus Modi-Shah I can imagine a much better India in which there would have been:
- No demonetisation.
- No great implementation of GST.
- Article-370 would have been in vogue.
- No efforts to implement NRC.
- No electoral bonds.
- No mob-lynching of Muslims.
- GDP growth would have been at 8%.
- Muslims would be eligible to become citizens of India.
- Internet services would not have been cut in various states.
- Growth in income of politicians, criminals, Ambani & Adani wouldn’t have been so exponential.
- Government institutions may have not increased fee drastically.
- Less communal hate.
- We could freely criticise and abuse government for its bad policies without being called anti national and anti Hindu.
- Security Forces would be used to safeguard Indian citizens and not Modi’s idea of India. Please listen to this:
India would have been much better without these two great saviours of ‘Hindu Rashtra.’
When history will be written after 50 years, Akbar would still be called great & Modi would figure in a small note along with Muhammad bin Tughlaq or Aurangzeb.