Life Listicles by Bishnu
This is a guest blog by Bishnu.
What excites me the most?
Reading Self Help Books
- Help me in discovering my potential
- Get feeling of relaxation after reading it
- Every time I read I get new perspective about life which motivates me to live life with more satisfaction.
- Broadens my viewpoint , ideas, thoughts
- Virtually meeting with successful people through their book. I believe writing book took much time and it includes learning of ages which I can implement in my life to get better.
My Favorite Movie
- Message that knowledge matters more than marks in living life.
- Comedy- Every time I watch it I enjoyed it watching
- Family movie as we can watch it with our family
- Direction- Fills with excitement at every moment in the movie
My Favorite Star
- I like his movies very much like “Dangal”, “3 Idiots,” “Lagaan,” “PK” ..
- Acting is natural
- Focus on quality rather than quantity
- He is passionate about his acting like in Dangal movie he worked very hard to become his role
- Do different roles like ”Satyamev Jayate ”
- He is a perfectionist.
Air Force Academy
- Suits my dream to Join IAF as a Pilot
- Makes Officers out of Boys
- Will Bring out the best in me.
- Will be a Lifetime Experience.
- Everyday will be full of challenges and learning.
My Best Friend
- He is very hardworking which motivates me to work harder.
- Strong bonding as I lived with for 7 years in hostel .
- Heling Nature
He understand me well and can share anything with him
- Cool Minded
- Achieved great success in cricket despite many ups and down
- Never bogged down with failures as he faced many injuries in his career.
- Humble nature
- Passionate about cricket which taught me to be passionate for whatever I do in life.
- He made his own style , place in cricket . He never copied anyone like playing it my way which motivates me to choose my own path of success and every path is unique
Topped the school in class 12
- Never expected this much which taught me big achievement happens when we only focus on the process, not on the product much.
- Scored 94 percent which was a record till date in my school despite being the House Vice Captain which taught me that taking responsibility have a positive result in our performances.
- Studied on my own while all me friends take tutions which taught me self help is the best help.
- It boosted my confidence and given me recognition in school and among friends.
Happiest Moment:Organizing 3 K run
- Initially I was not confident about conducing it successfully as it was a new initiative I thought to conduct and not many students were willing to participate. But I took the first step and convinced my friends , make a team of volunteer who supported in this .
- Got a life long learning that small steps matter most.
- Got maximum support from my classmates which helps in making the event successful.
- Made my belief stronger that I have the potential to do anything provided I decided to do it.
- Get a life time experience.
Reading Book and Watching Youtube
- It make me relaxed .
- Helps me to broaden my thinking and thoughts.
- Feel grateful to live in a age of Youtube because it has made learning from great tutors possible at our comfort.
- Reading book allows me to meet successful people virtually and learn from their life.
- Help me achieving my objectives to improve my personality.